Mincon offers a complete range of world class drill string components for the mining, quarrying, water well and ground engineering industries
WORLD CLASS FEATURES THAT BRING REAL VALUE
Mincon's tubular products, the choice of today’s drilling professionals.
Unique features that offer real value:
Hole length up to 2500 m
Hole diameter up to 1000 mm
- Straighter drill pipes mean smoother drilling
with less stress on the drill rig.
- Higher strength pipe allows for thinner wall
thickness and less weight.
- Smooth inner bore prevents scale from
- Case hardening ensures that DriconeqTM pipe threads last at least 50 % longer than industry standard threads.
Less weight in your drill string allows for drilling deeper holes utilizing lower pull back capacity or lower pull back capacity when investing for the same hole depth.
- DriconeqTM drill pipes are designed and manufactured
to minimize and optimize energy consumption.
- Driconeq™ RC pipes have among the lowest
pressure drop in the industry.
- Friction welded pipe eliminates the need for shrink fitting ensuring less weight.
- 100% metal to metal joint with parent metal properties and low temperature process generates small HAZ (Heat Affected Zone) ensures high strength with a low risk of failure.
- Drillers save money with less annual consumption and lower fuel costs.
TUBULAR EQUIPMENT FOR MOST DRILLING METHODS
- RC (REVERSE CIRCULATION)
- DTH (DOWN THE HOLE)
Introducing eX-Flow® – Our most innovative drill pipe yet!
At first you might not notice the difference between our standard drill pipes and the innovative eX-Flow®. But don’t let first impressions fool you! The eX-Flow® is packed with state of the art technology that will revolutionize your drilling.
The eX-Flow® drill pipe also gives you:
- Increased safety when breaking joints
- Suitable for all type of high pressure compressors
- Reduced operating hours on compressor and drill rig
- Lower environmental impact, through reduced CO2 and exhaust gas emissions
- More drill meters per hour increase the rate of return on your pipe investment