The Rock Drill M112 Skid Steer Drill Mast Attachment is ideal for dewatering and solar applications. Capable of drilling with augers, helical anchors, ground screws, DTH hammers and mud drilling setups the Rock Drill M112 can drill over 200 ft for small bore applications, or to shallower depths for larger bore holes, i.e foundation and underpinning applications. Also available for excavator attachment.
- Height 15’ 10" (4,816 mm)
- Mast Stroke 11' 10" ( 3,600 mm)
- Max Pullback 6,600 lbs (2.992 kg)
- Weight (mast only) 1,345 lbs (610 kg)*
- Clamp System Optional
- Side to Side Movement Optional